Where we have provided links to third party websites for further information, you should be aware that we are not responsible for the accuracy, availability or functionality of these sites, and thus cannot be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss however caused by your use of these linked sites.
Please note that we are not responsible for the accuracy or content of any sites linked from our site, nor for the way in which those related sites might handle any information that you choose to provide them with. We cannot be responsible or liable for any direct or indirect loss however caused by your use of these linked sites.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed by English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction over any disputes between us.
The majority of this site may be accessed without your having to provide any personal or identification details whatsoever. However, to advise you correctly, we must obtain specific information from you about your financial and personal circumstances, to assess the suitability of particular products and services for your needs. If you wish us to provide the advice you can telephone us to arrange a meeting, or you will need to register through the secure area of our site, or complete an enquiry form, to provide us with basic personal and contact details, and in some cases further personal data such as health and medical conditions.
By providing us with your data:
1. You agree that the information we hold about you can be kept on a computer (whether local or web-based) and paper files.
2. Where stored on our secure web server, we undertake to password protect your data giving direct access only to yourself, ourselves, and third parties who may need to maintain the database, e.g. Milford Wealth Management Ltd who manage our website.
3. You may at any time, either online or by phone, request that your username and/or password access your personal information be changed to one of your choices.
4. You may access the information you have provided to us 24/7, for the purposes of viewing/ amending or updating it. Any changes you make will be stored in our secure database, and we will be notified that changes have been made.
6. We aim to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the personal information that you provide to us from unauthorised access or disclosure.
7. You agree that any information which you give us, including sensitive personal data as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998 such as health and medical records, may be disclosed to third parties (e.g. credit reference agencies and medical practitioners, where relevant, product providers and anyone whom we may use to process your application on our behalf) for the purpose of processing your application and for the on-going administration of your investment or policy but for no other purpose. Your information may also be accessed by Milford Wealth Management Ltd for the purpose of website maintenance and administration, and the Financial Conduct Authority for investigative work, and fraud prevention agencies if requested to do so in order to meet our responsibilities under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and general United Kingdom law.
8. You agree that we may use the information that we hold about you to contact you from time to time by post, fax, email or telephone to bring to your attention additional products or services, which may be of benefit to you or comments and news features which may be of interest to you.
9. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003, we agree that any consent was given by you under paragraphs 7 and 8 above may be withdrawn by you at any time by contacting us.